Kajal is a beauty product that can be found in the makeup kit of every single Indian woman. Indian women love to wear Kajal. And trust me, you don’t need to wear any other makeup if you even apply only a stroke of Kajal. Nowadays you can find Kajal of almost every color, from black to white, from white to green. I saw many women and girls applying very cheap quality Kajal. They think it’s just a Kajal, so why spend lots of money on it? Trust me, applying bad quality Kajal can lead you to trouble. Because you are applying Kajal on your eyes and it is a very sensitive part of the human body. Therefore, it is important to choose only the best quality eye products. The same rule applies to the Kajal also. So, we are going to tell you about the best Kajal for eyes in India. All these Kajals are smudge-proof as well as very good for eyes health.
List of The Best Kajal For Eyes in India
1) M.A.C Modern Twist Kajal Eyeliner
M.A.C is known as the king of foundations. It is also known for its Kajal. M.A.C modern twist Kajal is very pigmented. Only one stroke of this Kajal can give an intense look. Also, its texture is amazing. One can apply it effortlessly to the eyes. It gives a very silky-smooth touch. The best part about this Kajal is, it stays for hours. One can wear it for the whole day. It is perfect for the Indian summer season, as it is smudge-proof.
- Comes in many shades.
- It is super pigmented and stays very long on the eyes.
- It can be used as an eyeliner also.
- Perfect for black smoky eyes.
- It is a little expensive.
- Whenever you twist it to apply, you must be very careful as it may break down.
2) Sugar Cosmetic Kohl of Honour Intense Kajal
Sugar is known for its Kajal and lipsticks. This Kajal is so flawless and it gives a perfectly smooth look. It is super pigmented and stays for almost 12 hours on the eyes. The texture is also very silky and the Kajal is chemical proof. Sugar cosmetic Kajal is specially made to create a dramatic and exotic eye look. It doesn’t leave any harmful effect on the eyes.
- It is very pigmented.
- It is 100‰ opaque.
- Sugar claims that it can bear sweat, smile creases, tears, etc.
- It is quite expensive.
- Sugar Kajal is only available in black color.
3) Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
Lakme doesn’t need any introduction. It is the best drugstore Kajal available in India. Its quality is not even limited to drugstore but it can be categorized in best Kajal for eyes in India. Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is smudge-proof and very long-lasting. It is my personal favorite Kajal brand. Also, it is famous for the bold look of eyes.
- It is long-lasting
- Does not irritate the eyes.
- Best for a bold look
- Its price range is pocket friendly.
- The only disadvantage of this Kajal is that it can’t stay on eyes longer as compared to other Kajals of the same range.
- It starts smudging after 4-5 hours and can’t bear the sweat and tears.
4) Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal
Maybelline never disappoints its customers, whether we talk about its foundations or about its Kajal. This Kajal is super pigmented with double intensity formula. It can be given a position with a good rank in the list of best Kajal in India reviews. The Maybelline Kajal doesn’t feel dry and patchy on the skin because it has the goodness of the oil. Only two strokes are enough for a blood look of 12 hours. If used daily, it can be used for 2 months. It is a very good steal.
- It gives a perfect bold look with only two strokes.
- It is smudge-proof and can be removed easily with the help of a makeup remover.
- Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal comes with a double intensity of black color.
- Maybelline claims that this Kajal stays for 16 hours. But it is not true. It can stay maximum for 12 hours.
- The running period of Kajal is not so long as compared to the price.
5) Bobbi-Brown Long Wear Kohl Eye Pencil
Bobbi-Brown is a very famous makeup brand. Its Kajal is also very famous. The Kajal is smudge-proof, transfer-resistant, and highly pigmented. It comes with a very smooth and silky texture. This Kajal is perfect for a gel-based finish. The best part about this Kajal is that it comes with a sharpener and can be used for a very long period of time. One can sharp it and use it again.
- It comes in 6 different shades.
- Gives a perfect gel bagel-based finish.
- Highly pigmented.
- Comes with a sharpener.
- It is very expensive. The Kajal can make a great hole in your pocket.
- It stays for only 12 hours which is quite less as compared to it’s the price.
6) Lotus Herbal Natural Kajal
Lotus herbal natural Kajal is a pocket-friendly Kajal. It comes in a very good range and can be used even for a year or more than a year. It is very soothing to wear. This Kajal comes in packing which allows you to apply both thin and thick layers of it. It can also be used as an eyeliner. Also, this liner is chemical free and all the natural ingredients are used to make this. It comes in very attractive packaging. It is also one of the best Kajal for eyes in India.
- It is chemical-free.
- Best for sensitive eyes.
- Lotus Kajal is pocket friendly.
- It stays for very little time.
- It is not smudge-proof to a larger extent.
These are the top 6 best Kajal for eyes in India. All the pros and cons of these Kajals are mentioned along with them. Read them carefully and choose the best Kajal for your eyes. Don’t stick to a low price. Instead, if you are finding good quality in the expensive one, then definitely go for that Kajal. Never compromise with your eyes.