Do you write a good quality article; even do a good Search Engine Optimization, but still don’t rank on the first page of Search Engine (like Google). If you are in this situation, trust me, there is some problem in your Keyword Research. In this article, I am going to explain the best online keyword research strategy. If you read this article thoroughly, you will realize that this strategy is not known to most of the people. And, trust me this is actually a very useful strategy which will change the way you research the best keyword for the content or article of your website or blog. After learning this strategy, you will be able to find the most suitable and most relevant keyword for your website or blog; the keyword on which it will be very easy for your website or blog to rank on the first page of the search engine. And, you don’t have to use any paid or premium tool to apply this SEO keyword research strategy.
Online Keyword Research Strategy
Now let’s start this tutorial. I will explain everything step-by-step. First of all, you must know that there should be three qualities in your researched keyword. These 3 qualities are:
- Your keyword should be a low competitive keyword according to Google Keyword Planner.
- The number of existing websites targeting that keyword should not be more than 30000.
- The domain authority (DA) of the minimum DA website ranked on the first page of the search engine for that keyword should not be greater than the DA of your website. If you want to rank at any position on the first page, there should be at least one website on the first page whose DA is equal to or less than the DA of your website.
If you are able to find out a keyword which has all of the above three qualities, it will be very easy for your site or blog to rank on the first page for that keyword.
But the question arises how you can find out this kind of keyword having all of these three qualities. Don’t worry; I am going to explain everything. It will be very easy to research and find out such a brilliant keyword if you follow my strategy. Suppose the topic of your interest is ‘Examples of Mechanical Energy’.
Follow the following steps to accomplish your keyword research:
- Go to Google Keyword Planner and enter the phrase ‘Examples of Mechanical Energy’ to get keyword ideas related to this topic. (Note: Google Keyword Planner is a free keyword research tool offered by Google).
- Download the keyword ideas or related keywords in MS Excel file so that the keywords may be analyzed in a better way to research the most suitable keyword for our website.
- Open this MS Excel file and firstly delete the useless columns and rows.
- Apply filter on all of the columns so that we can easily filter the relevant keywords.
- Filter the low competitive keywords first and eliminate all of the medium and high competitive keywords from the list.
- Now filter the keywords according to the minimum average monthly search volume. Suppose we want only the keywords with minimum monthly search volume equal to or more than 1000. We will filter according to that.
- I will also filter the CPC column to eliminate the keywords with zero CPC or no CPC value.
- Now, out of these filtered keywords, I will highlight the keywords (which are closely related to your topic) by some color like green.
- Now, I will filter these highlighted keywords (by applying the command ‘filter by color’). And, these filtered keywords are the most relevant keywords. Now, I have to find out the final keyword out of them.
- Now I will add two new columns: one for the number of targeting sites and other for minimum DA (Domain Authority).
- I will, now, fill the data in both of these newly created columns for each of the finally filtered keywords.
To collect the number of targeting sites for each of the keywords, you just have to search for that keyword in search engine by entering the keyword in quoted commas in the search box. Thus the total number of websites that come out in search results is actually the total number of sites targeting that particular keyword.
On the other hand, to collect the minimum DA for each of the keywords, you have to search for that keyword in search engine by entering the keyword in search box without any quoted commas (or in a general way). Thus, the Domain Authority of the minimum DA website on the first page of the search engine for that keyword will be the value for the minimum DA to be entered in the excel format.)
- Now, I have the values for the number of targeting sites and minimum DA for each of the keywords. The filtered keywords have low competition according to the Google Keyword Planner (as we have already filtered them on basis of competition). Out of the finally filtered keywords, I have selected those keywords which have the minimum DA value equal to or less than the domain authority (DA) of your site; and the number of targeting sites should not be more than 30000 for that keyword.
- Thus, we have found out the final keyword/keywords having all of the three above mentioned required qualities.
The keyword/keywords researched and found with the above systematic procedure or strategy is the most relevant and most suitable keyword for your website or blog. If you create content or article for your website or blog targeting this keyword, you can easily rank on the first page of the search engine after doing good SEO.
You can also learn this complete keyword research process practically by viewing the video given below for better understanding. This video tutorial is in the Hindi language. If you don’t understand Hindi, still it will be useful for you to have a practical exposure of the complete process.
I hope the best online keyword research strategy (explained above) will be very useful to you if you want to find out the easy-to-rank keyword for your website. If you use any other keyword research process to find the best keyword for your website or blog, please tell that in the comment below. If you are facing any problem in applying my strategy (explained above), you can tell this also in the comments below. I will try my best to help you and clear all of your doubts and confusions.